Well, I haven't posted in a while because nothing good has happened this month really until now. To make a very long story short, I had a couple scares with this pregnancy. Every time our little baby has been strong, brave, and a fighter. He or she always has a strong heartbeat and seems to be moving all over the place having tons of fun inside mommy's belly. I can't feel any of the moving, punching, and kicking, but I have seen it and heard it a few time through ultrasounds and the Doppler.
I had another OB appointment today and everything checks out, so I earned an 'A' for week 11-12. Not much else to report at this time. Until we know if we are having a boy or a girl, we feel a little helpless with the baby talk. I'm okay with that because there is always so much to do anyway, that I can wait for a million to-dos on my list to show up in 2-3 months.
Please feel free to write us as we LOVE to receive mail.
The to-do list will pile up long before months 2-3 :) Baby brain will probably prevent you from remembering everything - so make sure you make a list...hand-written or otherwise. I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWM