Well some of you know that I have had way to many scares of losing the baby in the past month. I guess no morning sickness comes with a price tag...blood. We have been reassured with several ultrasounds that the baby appears to be healthy growing at a normal rate with a strong heartbeat. We've got a little fighter already. I've been reassured by a couple of friends with similar experiences that I should be able to deliver a healthy baby. Been praying every day sometimes multiple times a day that that is the case.
If anyone has any similar experience you would like to share, it would be much appreciated. I've been putting my feet up as much as possible and even missed a few days of work already. The doctors can't predict how much longer this may go on. Here's hoping with that "happy" second trimester that is bragged about that it all ends by tomorrow. Tomorrow is Day 1 of my 2nd trimester. Hooray!!! If our baby is a boy, he should be happy because mommy and daddy's college plays their opening football game of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment