Yesterday was Labor Day, and even though it wasn't my labor day, it was still momentous. Baby-Ri (still sounding out what nickname sounds best) and I celebrated 100 days together. Now only around 180 days to go. YAY!!!
Hopefully this second trimester will be less to worry about. So far so good. I've been able to leave the house a little more than usual which is a good start. Back to work tomorrow, so that will be the true test.
We love all the happy feedback being sent in emails and on the phone about the blog. Also, thank you for all your prayers everyone. God is answering them, so please keep them coming.
As a First grade teacher I was very excited to see you celebrate 100 days! We do that in my classroom (for days in school, not days of being pregnant...but that would make for some interesting conversation topics) Have you told any of your students about Baby Rice?
ReplyDeleteAllison, of course that is where I got the idea for this post's title! I haven't formally told each class, but lots of students across the grades are asking questions. I tell them I am pregnant if they ask. They even want to know if it is a boy or a girl, and I say, "I want to know too." This might be the week I choose to tell all the students now that the baby can hear. I'm stressing quiet voices in the library. ;)
ReplyDelete