Guess now is also a good time to mention that today this indecisive woman finally decided on all the nursery furniture. Just waiting to here the news of is it a boy or it is a girl so I can pick the colors for accessories. Not going to buy furniture just yet because we are keeping our guest room as long as possible.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Up at Midnight Already
Well, I am still awake. It must be because I took a nice nap today. Just had to report that it is officially the beginning of week 16. This is a huge week because the baby can hear...yay! However, music selections in the car are going to be very censored. This lil' one is only going to hear the best of music and I'm going to start reading stories aloud. I'm sooooooo excited!!! Also, on the food tracker, Baby Ri is going to be the size of a mango this week...it is my favorite fruit. How much better can this week get?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mangos are my favorite too! If you eat them do you think it can influence the baby to like them as well?
ReplyDeleteI actually don't know if there is any truth to what the mom eats when pregnant will cause their child to like or dislike that food when born. I'll have to research this one. I think it could go either way. I'm trying my very best to eat only healthy foods. My craving has been a Big Mac from the beginning though. I want one right now in fact. If it weren't for my hubby, I'd eat one whenever I had the craving. He says it is all in my mind. He might be right, but I'm sticking with the pregnancy craving as my excuse. ;)
ReplyDelete