Wednesday, November 24, 2010

100 Days..."TO GO" This Time

I already posted about my 100th day a couple months ago or so. Now, I'm proud to announce only 100 days left to go...maybe fewer ;) Plus, it's Thanksgiving!!! Happy turkey day!
It's a good time to take the poll I have been wanting to do with everyone reading the blog. Please predict the exact day you think baby Emily is going to arrive. The game also asks for weight and length guesses, so let's do it all.

Hubby and I have made our predictions. I will post our predications after I get lots of predictions back from all you readers. Please don't be shy to post, this is part of the fun of being pregnant. Again, I want to print out this blog for Emily to have as a keepsake one day, and your guesses will be in writing...=)

Click on the link below to lock in your guess. Let the game begin!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas decorations look great! We started putting ours up this past weekend. We went and cut a real tree this year, so that was exciting. I tried to make a guess on Emily's birthday game but it said it was locked. Or I could have just been doing something wrong. I am feeling the craziness of the holidays and I am not pregnant so I don't know how you are handling it. I am worn out and it is still weeks away haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the guessing game now. Sorry, I opted to lock it so no one could change their answers. That is how I interpreted it being locked. It also meant the game is over. Whoops! It's fixed now so please try again.

    P.S. I'm handling the craziness only because I got almost all my Christmas shopping finished, have a couple days off during the week, got the Christmas decorations up, and am almost on break for the holidays. It's super cold here now, which makes me want to stay indoors and get a little done here and there. I also do not have a one-year-old. ;)

    ReplyDelete