Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 25 "In Limbo"

Just returned home from another successful doctor's appointment. Now praying my blood work comes back negative for gestational diabetes. Emily has a very normal heartbeat and still sounds like a galloping horse at 148 beats per minute on average. She is such a happy camper and was kicking when my blood was being drawn.

Hubby and I really, really want to see her again. Unfortunately, my OB office doesn't perform elective ultrasounds. If we want one we have to probably pay out of pocket. We need more information before making a decision. I'll keep you posted.

As for the rest of the doctor's visit, it was just Q&A. I told the doctor I feel like I am in limbo because there isn't much to report or be concerned about at the moment. The second trimester has been such a blissful experience. Emily is keeping mommy and daddy worry free and truly excited in anticipation of her arrival.

Now for a day of fun and productivity with my sister, and then, some much needed rest. Looking forward to our plans in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment