Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

It's late, but I've again been wanting to post for a few days. This time of year is always busy because it is Christmas, then my birthday, and since family is visiting, we also celebrate my sister's birthday. A few years ago, it occurred to me how much my parents' bank account most have depleted in the month of December with three days worth of gift giving and major eating. They always made each of us feel special on our special day though. Lucky for hubby and I that Emily is giving us a good buffer between Christmas and her birthday.

Today was bitterly cold, but we all made it out of the house. We went to the movies to see Kings Speech. Great film documenting King George VI's struggle with a terrible stammer for the majority of his life. I'm fascinated my the English monarchy since living in England. Now I'm curious to know if all the details in the movie are true or not.

So happy I could finally spend another birthday with my family. It's been years. Pictures are coming...but tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment