In the past week, I've noticed my belly askew at least once a day. As I mentioned before, Emily prefers the right side of me. On occasion she will lean to the left. I wish I knew if it was her head or her rump I was feeling. It's harder than the rest of my belly, so I believe it to be her precious head. Don't want to press on it too much because it is not as hard my head or anyone's yet. Everything I've been told about as far as movement has happened except seeing her hand or foot. Now just waiting for that anomaly.
My belly does that too. It is pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteWe used to worry about placing pressure on my belly and how much pressure was too much but our dr. said the baby is well insulated. I don't know how your ultrasounds went but they certainly apply a good deal of pressure with the wand so I imagine even if you pressed lightly on what you are thinking is the head, it will not harm the baby.