Who ever imagined having more than one baby shower for the same baby? Not I! My first baby shower included my family and close friends. My mom came down from Maryland to host it with my M.I.L. from central Florida, but secretly...I was piecing everything together because it was at my house. Several friends had never seen my house before and everyone wanted to see the nursery, so it was best to have it at my house.
All I can say about this shower was that I was overjoyed to have my family present and some of my dearest friends. Each of them out did themselves by showering Emily and I with not only their presence but all the presents. I couldn't believe the amount of gifts!!! If Emily decided to make her appearance today, I think we would be ready for her because we have the essentials...clothing, diapers, wipes, bath products, blankets, burp cloths, bibs, carseats, stroller, toys, and books. Thank you so very much to everyone who attended and sent gifts from afar. Emily, Daddy, and I are truly grateful!
Now enjoy the pictures that captured the festivities. One last note, it must be said that the games were fantastic fun (Thanks, Nana!), the food and punches were delicious (Thanks, Grandma Mimi!), and the decorations were adorable (Me).
Guess That Baby Food!
How Big is the Belly? (String works best to have only 1 winner.)

Poopy Diaper game. This guest is having way too much fun...LOL!
Memory game. The guests are deep in thought.


No comments:
Post a Comment