So far only 5 people have played Guess Emily's Birthday game. Not sure if you aren't seeing it or just aren't participating. To make it more enticing, I am offering a prize to the winner of the game. Who ever guesses the exact or closest to her birthday, weight, length, and time of delivery will be awarded a mystery prize.
How to Play: Simply click on the gadget (icon) to the right of this post that says Guess Emily's Birthday. You will be directed to the website that hosts the game and just enter your name, relationship to Emily, and your guesses. I'm locking the game before going into labor, so you have less than 8 weeks to play. Good luck!!! What am I saying that for? I want to win! I promise my guesses have not and will not change. That is why I did it early. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment