Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Cherry Blossom in the Nursery

Finally, I was able to order this cherry blossom wall decal for Emily's nursery. This is the final touch to her space that I've been unable to order until today because the shop on Etsy was closed for the holidays. Here's praying that it turns out just like the photo and looks fabulous in the space.
Friday is the big day of this week. Hubby and I will be able to start transforming our guest room into Emily's room. Can't wait...so excited...in fact, I'm SUPER excited!!! I've been waiting to make my design board a reality as I've mentioned at least once before. What interior design major wouldn't love a design project?

Here is the cherry blossom. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from the shop owner to see when it will arrive. I'm not sure it will be here in time for my baby shower when I plan to show off the nursery to all the guests. It will be here for Emily's arrival, so that it all that matters.





No comments:

Post a Comment