There are three possibilities for tomorrow's ultrasound. Three you ask? Well, here are the choices...
1. A boy
2. A girl
3. An uncooperative baby

It's a boy: My bump is sitting low and, in general, I've had no major symptoms.
It's a girl: My chest has grown and I have had acne.
In about fifteen hours, my life will change one more time this year. When hubby came home tonight, I told him that I know understand why some couples want to be surprised in the delivery room. The tension building on tomorrow's ultrasound is making me anxious. So far, I have just loved knowing that hubby and I created a little version of "US." I love for my life to be symmetrical and even. Even numbers are my favorite, even years are my favorite, and even numbered birthdays are my favorite. No reason for it, just has been like that since childhood.
Having twins (one boy, one girl) would keep my life perfectly symmetrical. I manage to make it thru each odd year and odd birthday without any upsets, so it's just another year of so of being a little unbalanced with the numbers. All I know is mommy and daddy are going to love, loVE, LOVE this baby to pieces. We both can't wait to spread and share our news with you all tomorrow.
Last chance to get your vote in. I won't except any, "that is what I thought" or "I knew its" once we let the cat out of the bag tomorrow. So, do you think it is a boy or a girl?
No comments:
Post a Comment