Friday, October 8, 2010

Telling the Coworkers

Here is how I told my coworkers I'm expecting a little girl. I worn PINK of course! I went to bed planning to wear blue the next day. When I woke up, I said, "I can't wear blue. It will be misleading." So I quickly picked out something pink. Every time one of my coworkers asked, "So...boy or girl?" I tugged on my sweater. Let me just say that I had at least three blank stares from ladies going what is she doing? They each figured it out after a few moments. It was such a fun day telling people in person.

The story behind the picture titled Mommy Hearts Lil' Ri's Tooshie":
Where my hands are placed on my tummy is where her tooshie is right now. The ultrasound technician found it first try. I've decided to keep her girlie parts sonogram in her first album so as not to embarrass her this early in her life. It's a cute shot though. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment