Who would actually want to be kicked? Well, I can't speak for all mommies-to-be, but I have been dying to be kicked by my baby. My wish finally came true on week 20 as you know. Since that day, Lil' Ri has been kicking (or hiccuping) daily. She has a schedule too. The times I notice and feel her most is at around 4pm and late at night when I lay down for bed. She will be awake somewhere between 8pm-11pm. It all depends how long mommy stays awake and if I eat a snack before bed she is definitely movin' and groovin'. Right now as I'm typing this post, she is moving. I love knowing her schedule! I've even been able to see my tummy pop outward as she moves. I'm not quite sure how to determine if she is hiccuping, so if anyone knows that answer let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment