Tuesday, hubby and I went baby clothing shopping to buy one outfit (like I mentioned in the last post). She is her mommy's daughter though, therefore, she needs a closet full of clothes. Practically a new outfit for each day of the month...LOL!
Super excited to start buying for her in general but especially for her nursery, so I have to leave some moola for all that's on the design board.
Ooooooo!!! I'm just so happy I could burst. Well, I could burst if I wasn't so tired out from all the excitement and going to work. Enough said...check out her new apparel. She's going to be stylin'.
We have the purple/brown onesie set and pants in 9 mo. and the mommy and puppy outfit in newborn. I am bringing that one to the hospital!
ReplyDeleteD~ I've bought a variety of sizes. Not too much newborn for I have a feeling she is going to be big at birth. I always thought baby clothes were cute, but now that I can actually buy them for my baby, I love too many of them.
ReplyDelete