Emily is a lucky girl to live so close to the beach. Hubby wanted to do a maternity photo shoot all on his own. Truth be told, I'm getting more and more into professional photo sessions after our engagement, wedding, and now first baby...but money isn't growing on trees. We are going to have Emily's newborn session done by a professional though.
We love the beach and it was a gorgeous February day yesterday. We should have gone earlier when the sun was above us instead of setting and in my eyes. Below are the best of the photos. I'm a little upset with myself that I today thought of what would have made a great photo, but maybe we will have one more chance this weekend. If not, hubby definitely captured Emily in my belly. Great job, babe!!!
Sun in my eyes. I tried my best.
Love this one! Props to hubby for thinking like a photographer. =)
Another photographer's angle.
This is always a mommy's favorite photo.


You and your baby belly are adorable! Those are some great pictures. The hubby did a wonderful job. I love the nursery too. It is so chic. You'll have to give me some ideas when I am designing the nursery for my next one. Don't worry, that won'tn be for a bit so you'll have some time. Try to give you a call tomorrow or this weekend, that is if Emily hasn't made her debut by then.
ReplyDelete