The official countdown is 12 days, but I still feel strongly that it is going to be less. Being pregnant for 38 plus weeks is like having a present (literally right in front of you) that you are not allowed to open. Yesterday was the first day I felt like hubby and I were just waiting for contractions and labor to begin.
The weather has been gorgeous this entire long Presidents' Day weekend, and I haven't taken advantage except for a couple walks around the neighborhood yesterday. My right foot still swells after being on it too long or when I try to cram it into a shoe that is (NOW) too small. My cute sneakers didn't fit my foot yesterday. That was sad.
Still more to cross off the B.B.T.D.L., but it is much less and manageable. Something not on the list is going to the beach, which hubby and I are going to try and do today. I'll let you know if we make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment