Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 37 Begins...YAY!!!

Why would I want to post about this week particularly you might be asking? According to Your Belly This Week on thebump.com, "Today brings two beautiful words: full-term. Now, whenever baby's born, [s]he's likely to thrive. Also thriving? Your nesting instincts, which are behind those sudden urges to bake, clean, or embroider a onesie. (Feminists, take your issue up with nature, not with us.)" In addition, "Baby's now the size of a watermelon! Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his [her] first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. [S]He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!)."
I read that in one of my weekly emails today, and thought it was perfect to post and fun...interesting about the sticky poop. You learn something new everyday as the saying goes, and it is 100% true.

As for the nesting, I'm in full force today with The Hubster. He and I have energy after attending our 3 hour family and friends CPR class this morning and picking up some baby playtime equipment I ordered a while back. Late this afternoon now, we FINALLY finished the nursery walls. I hung the wall mirrors and flowers Tuesday, and today, hubby helped install the wall shelves. We accessorized them together...how cute that Daddy helped. =) I'm currently taking a break from installing the wall decal. Some parts are very thin, and one lost its stickiness. I may have to cut it off...=( Now I need to finish the job so I can post pictures or the masterpiece. I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment