Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Home Stretch

Saturday, I officially entered my ninth month of pregnancy. It has flown by since I've been modeling a bump. The first trimester seemed long, and for good reason.
What's been going on...well...
-I'm slowing down, less motivated to do house cleaning, run errands, etc.
-Still haven't taken the week 36 picture (hopefully today)
-Fatigue is creepy its way back in the pregnancy
-Took first of three childbirth classes last night
-Had the muscus plug discharge this morning (gave me a little scare that Emily was planning to come real early). The doctor's office said this does happen and she is still
fully protected by the amniotic fluid and might not come for weeks still. I'm just supposed
to watch for signs of preterm labor and time contractions if they come.

I want to meet Emily more than anything, but she's needs more time for her brain to fully develop, and I need more time to finish our childbirth classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment