Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All in a Days Work...

Today, Lil' Ri has made me incredibly tired to start and then gave me a surge of energy tonight. Let me share...

It was incredible hard to wake up this morning. I made it to work, had a half day with the kids and managed to see 8 classes in 3 1/2 hours. BTW, it usually takes 6 hours. Whoooooo! Then, I had a dentist appointment, had to buy a birthday card for a co-worker (I also bought a little Halloween candy and a present for Hubby just to tell him I love him). Then, I came home to bake a dark chocolate bundt cake, make meatballs for sandwiches for dinner, ate, listened to 90s music that made me cry a few too many times (hormones again), and then made icing from scratch to drizzle over the cake. To top it all off, I washed all the dishes. Whooooosh! I'm spent! Now to fold some laundry, lay down in bed, and watch a TV show to unwind before lights out.

I'm so delighted to go to bed with a clean kitchen and a full tummy. Praying I make it thru tomorrow considering my legs have been aching since this morning and are throbbing now. Going to put them up.

Like I said, "All in a days work." What we can do when we set our mind to it.

2 comments:

  1. 90s music? What song(s)? Whatever you do don't watch 'Dirty Dancing.' I cried my eyes out while pregnant with Liam. Do watch '40 Year Old Virgin' and 'Talladega Nights,' and you'll worry that you'll laugh so hard you will go into labor. :-) I can believe that you got so much done...same with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talladega Nights is one of two movies in my whole life that I was unable to finish watching. Now 40 Year Old Virgin was a raunchy comedy I actually enjoyed the first time.

    What is with us randomly super productive preggers women? I love it, but my feet don't. When I look presentable for the day and can go out, I get a lot more done I've noticed.

    ReplyDelete